Capacity Building Supports - Improved Learning
This is the eleventh instalment in our NDIS Funding Categories series where we discuss what plan categories are available and what they can be used for.
Part 11 - Improved Learning
Improved Learning funding can be used for the provision of skills training, advice, assistance with arrangements and orientation to assist a participant moving from school to further education.
This funding may include assistance with:
- Completing course applications
- Support through orientation
- Managing and planning a study workload
- Student budgeting
- Transitioning from high school to further education
- A support worker to accompany you to class
For more information about this funding and what it can be used for - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 4334 0002.